Have fun with us in 2011 and connect with your friends and with Mother Earth at the same time. (But before you do, check back in to confirm the March-May dates and times below!)
- February 12, Hike @ Spring Lake Preserve, 8:30 to 10:30 am (rain day February 26) Details
- March 6, Meet & Greet @ Prospect Park/Lower Purgatory Creek Natural Area by the Learning Tree, 2:00 to 4:00 pm
- March 12, Hike @ Blanco Shoals, 8:30 to 10:30 am (rain day March 26)
- April 9, Bobcat Build (time and location to be announced)
- April 15, Full Moon Hike “Marshmallow Tax Moon” @ Ringtail Ridge Natural Area, 5:30 pm. Show up anytime, bring your seat and a beverage. S’mores await you (or whatever else you bring that you can cook on the end of a stick).
- April 30, Booth/Hike @ Earth Day Celebration, Spring Lake Preserve (times to be announced)
- May 14, International Birding Migration Day Hike @ Ringtail Ridge Natural Area, 9:00-11:00 am
- May 28, Hike @ Upper Purgatory Natural Area, 8:00 to 10:00 am. Hike will go from Upper Purgatory to Prospect/Lower Purgatory. Arrange to carpool with others back to our starting point at Upper Purgatory or contact us ahead of time to arrange a ride.
Photo Credit: Oak Forest in Fall, Carol Watson, Naturescapes 2010 Photo Contest