SMRF has a few auction items remaining for bid. Check them out below. Items are numbered within their categories. To bid, email [email protected] or call 512-787-6392. In your message indicate which item you are bidding on. SMRF will keep the bidding open until March 15, 2010. Click here for more information on any of the auction items.
2. Another glass-bottom kayak eco-tour at Aquarena, identical to the above trip. $80 value, minimum bid $45.
3. Canoe trip donated by TG Canoe and Kayak, on the beautiful San Marcos River with boats, paddles, life jackets and shuttle provided, as well as a DVD presentation of the trip chosen (so you will know where you are going). Value $50, Minimum Bid $30.
3. Buchanan Adventure Tours donated a kayak and hiking excursion for two people, pick a date June-September, morning or afternoon. Reservations required. Check out all the details about the trip on the website: http://www.buchananadventuretours.com/chillout.html Value $160, Minimum bid $90.
1. One full week of Kid’s Camp by Power Olympic Kayak Center. June 7-11, June 21-25, July 5-9, July 19-23, or August 2-6. Starts 8 a.m. and runs till 5 p.m. Value $300, Minimum Bid $150.
2. Raku Workshop at Eye of the Dog Art Center, two day weekend workshop on two Saturdays in a row, April 3 and April 10. Value $250, Minimum Bid $125.
3. A tie-dye party for up to 12 to 20 participants, for ages 12 and up, with all necessary supplies and instruction by an experienced tie-dyer who has managed many such events. Value $250, Minimum bid $100
4. Two Day Weekend Workshop: Movement, Meditation and Creativity, taught by Jerry Kimmel. Combine Yoga and art to stretch your creativity! April 10 and 11, Saturday from 1-6 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Value $85, Minimum Bid $45.
1. Professional 8 x 10 family portrait by Robin Jackson Photography of Dallas, with pets welcome too. Value $300, Minimum bid $75.
2. Professional 11 x 14 family portrait by Robin Jackson Photography of Dallas, with pets welcome too. Value $450, Minimum bid $112.