San Marcos Greenbelt Alliance Annual Meeting
Sunday, February 26 | 3-5 p.m. (doors open at 2:30)
Pauline Espinosa Community Hall at City Park (formerly the Rec Hall)
The meeting will feature
- A presentation from Kevin Thuesen, Conservation Manager for Water Quality Protection
Lands of Austin
- Music by Eric Sarmiento
- Food by Pie Society and Bluebonnet Lions
- Beer by Middleton Brewing
- SMGA hats and bandanas for sale
- And some amazing raffle prizes!!
We’ll have a short business meeting and elect new board members. We’ll recognize our Volunteer of the Year and our Community Partner of the Year. Membership dues can be paid online or at the door.