Would you like a bird viewing station in Schulle Canyon Natural Area?
San Marcos Greenbelt Alliance members Jo Korthals and Kenneth Dees have secured approval from the City of San Marcos to construct a bird viewing station in Schulle Canyon. They also secured approval of a grant ($1,500) from the Hays County Master Naturalists for materials for the station, contingent on raising the remaining amount needed (approximately $1,000). The SMGA Trail Crew will build the structure. We hope to begin construction in January, 2022.
To donate go to https://smgreenbelt.org/support-our-vision/
- Enter your information
- Click the green box SUBMIT TO JOIN SMGA OR MAKE A DONATION
- Click orange button (you can also click on a membership level if you wish to join the San Marcos Greenbelt Alliance)
- Enter the amount you wish to donate to the Bird Viewing Station.
- IMPORTANT Step, below donation amount click and open the “Write a note (Optional)” and type: Schulle Birding Station
- Complete entering credit card information
- You will receive an email from the San Marcos Greenbelt Alliance confirming your donation
- Email Jo Korthals, [email protected], if you have any questions.
Thanks for helping make this a reality!