As parents, we encourage our children to stay active. An afternoon of exploring the trails at a local park or a big hiking adventure may seem like fun to you but your kids may not agree.
Do ever hear whining when you suggest a hike?
It doesn’t have to be this way. Hiking can be fun for kids. Here’s how…
Table of Contents
- Involve Your Children When Planning A Hike
- Expose Your Children To Different Types Of Hikes
- Watch Your Kid’s Energy Level
- Have Your Child Use A Navigation App
- Give Your Children A “Job”
- Teach Your Child To “Leave No Trace”
- Engage Your Children In A Game
- Have Your Child Bring A Friend
- Give Your Kids A Challenge